Lawn Maintenence and
FERTILIZATION & WEED CONTROL SERVICES
Lawn Care &
We don’t just do lawn care services, we manage your whole greenery portfolio. We provide expert care to maintain and grow your organic investment.
We maintain the greenery of your grass with top of the line fertilization. We also prevent and control weeds from overtaking your yard.
We provide expert seeding services along with our lawn care services to residential or commercial that assure a full luscious lawn and expert care.
We give you a level of service and quality in lawn care services that is uncompromising for all your Lawn Aeration service needs.
COMMERCIAL SNOW PLOWING
We provide commercial snow plowing services to businesses in the Hampton Roads area. We are licensed and insured. Call Us Today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Mowing: Keep your mower cutting blade set at 3 inches to avoid scalping your lawn. Scalping forces your grass to put its energy into regrowing blades of grass instead of roots. Mow your yard when the grass is 3 1/2 – 4 inches tall.
Watering: Apply 1 inch of water (Mother Nature sometimes takes care of this for us.) to your lawn a week. Apply all the water at one time to create a deeper and healthier root system grow (which makes a more resilient the grass in a drought).
Fertilize: We recommend applying fertilizer 6 times a year.
1. Spring Application: Consists of a well-balanced, complete fertilizer, pre-emergent crabgrass/broad-leaf weed control.
2. Late Spring Application: Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broad-leaf control.
3. Summer Application: Consists of an application of slow release nitrogen and if weeds are present at the time of application, a spot application of broad-leaf weed control as needed. Insect control will be applied as needed.
4. Late Summer Application: Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broad-leaf weed control, insect control will be applied as needed.
5. Fall Application: Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer that is designed to help develop your roots for the winter and give your lawn a faster green up in the Spring.
6. Winter Application: Consists of a well-balanced complete fertilizer.
Aerate: Use a core aerator to make 2 – 3 inch deep holes that are 2 – 4 inches apart in August or September. Soil presses together, preventing necessary oxygen and water from reaching grass roots. Aerating allows microorganisms to create an excellent growing environment for the grass.
Here are 8 good reasons why you need mulch:
- prevents weed growth.
- conserves moisture in the soil.*
- cools the soil surface and stabilizes soil temperature.*
- reduces heaving (plant roots forced upward out of the soil) of small plants as a result of alternate freezing and thawing of the soil in autumn, winter and spring.*
- adds organic matter to the soil, if mulch materials are organic in nature.
- reduces soil erosion on slopes.
- keeps fruits, vegetables, and flowers cleaner.
- improves aesthetics of a landscape and adds to property values.
* Research by the Weyerhaeuser Co. (1969) indicated that two inches of bark: 1) reduced moisture loss in summer by 21 percent, 2) reduced soil temperature in summer, in the upper four inches of soil, by 10 degrees F and, 3) delayed soil temperature in winter from reaching the freezing temperature by two days compared to demulched soil.
You will need enough mulch so that it is at least 3 inches throughout your flowerbeds.
Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover
You can get away with 4 times a year, but we recommend 6 times a year.
1. SPRING APPLICATION
Consists of a well-balanced, complete fertilizer, pre-emergent crabgrass control, and broadleaf weed control.
2. LATE SPRING APPLICATION
Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broadleaf weed control.
3. SUMMER APPLICATION
Consists of an application of slow-release nitrogen, and if weeds are present at the time of application, a spot application of broadleaf weed control is applied as needed. Insect control will be applied as needed.
4. LATE SUMMER APPLICATION
Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broadleaf weed control. Insect control will be applied as needed.
5. FALL APPLICATION
Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer that is designed to help develop your root system for the winter and give your lawn a faster green-up in the spring.
6. WINTER APPLICATION
Consist of slow-release nitrogen, Phosphorus (to stimulate root growth), and Potassium (Potash)-(which aids in enduring the changing weather conditions & helps to fight against diseases.)
We recommend 2 ½” – 3”. 2 ½” – 3″ requires less watering, and in a drought and water restrictions, it could be the difference between your lawn turning brown or making it until the next rain.
We recommend core aeration. Using a core aerator makes 2 – 3 inch deep holes that are 2 – 4 inches apart in August or September. Throughout the year, your soil presses together, preventing necessary oxygen and water from reaching grass roots. Aerating allows microorganisms to create an excellent growing environment for the grass.
Lime is intended to help with your PH balance and lower the acidity levels in your lawn.
When is the best season to start to get a well-manicured lawn”? There is no time like the present. No reason to wait around for the perfect season, the best season is the one you are in so it is time to get started on your lawn today. So please do not add grass seed to your lawn and add water expecting things to change.
This is Why
You Should Choose Us
We keep your lawn looking great by maintaining it with top quality products and consistent lawn care services.
As Licensed professional lawn care providers, we understand the products and equipment we use; and we will follow the manufacturer’s guidance, including all the warning precautions.
Our prices are competitive and fair. Our price might not always be as low as the neighborhood teenager, but we provide you with an outstanding price for the professional level of expertise and care you get.