Lawn Care & Maintence
We don’t just do lawn care services, we manage your whole greenery portfolio. We provide expert care to maintain and grow your organic investment.
The right mulch is the backbone to any perfectly manicured lawn. We would enjoy giving you a free assessment of your mulch needs.
We give you a level of service and quality in lawn care services that is uncompromising for all your sod and sod installation needs.
We provide expert seeding services along with our lawn care services to residential or commercial that assure a full luscious lawn and expert care.
Lawn Care Experts
Expert lawn care services that go beyond the basics and focuses on the health and care of your lawn and your family with a package to fit every budget.
Commercial Snow Plowing
We provide commercial snow plowing services to businesses in the Hampton Roads. We are licensed and insured. Call Us Today!
We’ve worked with some awesome clients who love us and our services. Check what they have to say about us.
Questions & Answers
Use these paragraphs to focus on the topic in the headline. Make sure you keep it short and attractive.
Mowing: Keep your mower cutting blade set at 3 inches to avoid scalping your lawn. Scalping forces your grass to put its energy into regrowing blades of grass instead of roots. Mow your yard when the grass is 3 1/2 – 4 inches tall.
Watering: Apply 1 inch of water (Mother Nature sometimes takes care of this for us.) to your lawn a week. Apply all the water at one time to create a deeper and healthier root system grow (which makes a more resilient the grass in a drought).
Fertilize: We recommend applying fertilizer 6 times a year.
1. Spring Application: Consists of a well-balanced, complete fertilizer, pre-emergent crabgrass/broad-leaf weed control.
2. Late Spring Application: Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broad-leaf control.
3. Summer Application: Consists of an application of slow release nitrogen and if weeds are present at the time of application, a spot application of broad-leaf weed control as needed. Insect control will be applied as needed.
4. Late Summer Application: Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broad-leaf weed control, insect control will be applied as needed.
5. Fall Application: Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer that is designed to help develop your roots for the winter and give your lawn a faster green up in the Spring.
6. Winter Application: Consists of a well-balanced complete fertilizer.
Aerate: Use a core aerator to make 2 – 3 inch deep holes that are 2 – 4 inches apart in August or September. Soil presses together, preventing necessary oxygen and water from reaching grass roots. Aerating allows microorganisms to create an excellent growing environment for the grass.
Here are 8 good reasons why you need mulch:
1. prevents weed growth.
2. conserves moisture in the soil.*
3. cools the soil surface and stabilizes soil temperature.*
4. reduces heaving (plant roots forced upward out of soil) of small plants as a result of alternate freezing and thawing of the soil in autumn, winter and spring.*
5. adds organic matter to soil, if mulch materials are organic in nature.
6. reduces soil erosion on slopes.
7. keeps fruits, vegetables and flowers cleaner.
8. improves aesthetics of a landscape and adds to property values.
* Research by the Weyerhaeuser Co. (1969) indicated that two inches of bark: 1) reduced moisture loss in summer by 21 percent, 2) reduced soil temperature in summer, in the upper four inches of soil, by 10 degrees F and, 3) delayed soil temperature in winter from reaching the freezing temperature by two days compared to unmulched soil.
You will need enough mulch so that it is at least 3 inches throughout your flowerbeds.
Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover
You can get away with 4 times a year, but we recommend 6 times a year.
1. SPRING APPLICATION
Consists of a well-balanced, complete fertilizer, pre-emergent crabgrass control, and broadleaf weed control.
2. LATE SPRING APPLICATION
Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broadleaf weed control.
3. SUMMER APPLICATION
Consists of an application of slow-release nitrogen, and if weeds are present at the time of application, a spot application of broadleaf weed control is applied as needed. Insect control will be applied as needed.
4. LATE SUMMER APPLICATION
Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer and broadleaf weed control. Insect control will be applied as needed.
5. FALL APPLICATION
Consists of a complete seasonal fertilizer that is designed to help develop your root system for the winter and give your lawn a faster green up in the spring.
6. WINTER APPLICATION
Consist of slow-release nitrogen, Phosphorus (to stimulate root growth), and Potassium (Potash)-(which aids in enduring the changing weather conditions & helps to fight against diseases.)
Lime is intended to help with your PH balance and lower the acidity levels in your lawn.
When is the best season to start to get a well manicured lawn”? There is no time like the present. No reason to wait around for the perfect season, the best season is the one you are in so it is time to get started on your lawn today. So please do not add grass seed to your lawn and add water expecting things to change.